Let’s be honest, I want you to love your Wall Art, Fine Art Prints and Album just as much as I love my own.
I will use my experience and creative eye to help you towards your goal because I want you to love yours too. Therefore, I make it my business to use some of the best printers I know. Quality is without a doubt something I choose not to cut corners on.
You’ve had your session or it’s booked – what next?
Get this next bit right and in years to come you’ll find yourself looking back with a grateful heart, so thankful that you made the time and effort to do it.
My 3 tips to help you move forward
- Keep an open mind, sometimes it’s only when you see your images do you really know which products will truly work for you.
- If, at the outset you have already decided which products you would like for your home, then do let me know before I begin photographing your session. Sharing this with me will help me get shots that will compliment the products, and, your home.
- Don’t hold back in asking for my help about anything. I can help in terms of print size advice for your space and product options that best suit your home. I’m equally excited to get to to where you need to be – enjoying your images.
3 easy steps to choosing the right wall art for your home
Much like choosing artwork for your home, choosing portraits or wall art pieces can feel a little bewildering. It needn’t be. I recommend a really simple 3 step approach when it come to choosing portraits for your walls (you can use this for buying original art too):
1. Trust your instincts – your choice of portrait will help to define the personality of your space
At the risk of sounding cheesy, the truth is you have to choose what you love. If it’s beautiful to you, listen to that. If it makes your heart move, then listen to that feeling right there. Ask yourself – what is it about portraits and artwork that you love most? For me, I love emotion, shadow and light. I want to feel emotion jumping out of the print when I look at it. When you choose something with soul, then you’ll always appreciate what it gives you. Trust your instincts. You can do this. That’s essentially how we choose art that works for us.
2. Which walls do you have available?
Take a walk around your home and take pictures of the spaces you’d like to place something. If you’d like to move something that’s existing, take a photo of that wall too. How does the light fall on these walls too? Food for thought here. I can use your pictures to help plan a layout for you.
3. Size and scale
Choosing art or portraits that are too small for a wall is a common mistake. But to be honest there is no right or wrong answer here. Many say it should fill 60-70% of your wall, and yes I think going big works extremely well – but some negative space is also good too. Sometimes a well placed combination of prints, a gallery wall, works better than one large print. They can be varying sizes or uniform. Again, just ask and I’ll help plan a layout for you.
That’s really it, remember whatever you choose will grow in meaning and value with you and your family. You can always relocate and swap things around with time and change in decor. Don’t ever feel like you to have to colour match everything either. You can be bold, or tonal. There is no exact science to this so don’t overthink this aspect too much.
So let’s get into it. I’ll start with Wall Art
Wall Art – 3 options
1. Deep framed fine art canvas
- A truly timeless fine art wall piece.
- Deep framed fine art archival canvas.
- Hand stretched, superior quality.
- Deep wood frame, slightly textured to touch. Available in black, brown or white.
- Inks certified for 100+ years
2. Distressed wood framed fine art print with art glass
- Distressed framed fine art print
- Floating print with a deckled edge framed in a distinctive wood distressed white frame and finished with non-reflective art glass
- Superior, classic, distinctive.
- Designed by me.
3. HD Acrylic and the Gallery Matte acrylic
- The HD acrylics are truly unique and designed to bring out the best colour rendition & sharpness possible.
- Bonded using the finest UK made fine art adhesive your images are fully UV protected & sealed to last a lifetime
- The Gallery Matte acrylic has a matte finish with no surface reflection
The Fine Art book
- Album cover materials have been chosen based on their quality and eco credentials.
- Natural leathers are sourced from manufacturers who offer the very finest quality and durability and have strict animal welfare policies
- Vegan-friendly fabrics available as an alternative
- Sourced, handmade in the UK from sustainable sources
- Clean and simple lines.
- Unrivalled quality. Uses the finest quality cover material, papers and inks.
- Available in classic and on trend colours
- Choose around 30 favourite images for the album and leave the rest to me
Mounted Fine Art Prints
- Spectacular image quality
- Beautiful archival quality fine art paper for a lasting impression
- High quality pigment based inks
- Get these as part of a collection or in addition to your collection
I’m Samantha. I’m a London and International Lifestyle, Portrait and Commercial Photographer. I create authentic meaningful portraits that resonate with your soul. I also help conscious brands better connect with their tribe through honest storytelling and impactful imagery.
Mindful Mama of 2, leaning into conscious living. Lover of plants and light. I also share mindful notes, stories of wonder and soul lessons I’ve learnt along the way.